Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentines day treat

All the entries for my Valentines day poem were very good!

It's really hard to decide just one winner so everyone who has submitted a Valentines poem for me can have a special treat ;-)
I'm feeling generous since it is Valentines day!

Everyone who submitted a poem can have a free ruined orgasm. This will not count as a cum point and it is only valid until midnight today (UK TIME). Of course, you can use any of these ideas in future when spending a cum point!

I want you to pick one of the following ways to spend your free ruined orgasm:

:love: Option one:

Hands free orgasm- rub against your bed/pillow or be more creative and get right on the edge... Once you can feel that cum bubbling up just STOP! If you can tie your hands behind your back while doing this then even better ;-)
I'd just love to watch you hump your bed while giggling... I'd have your hands cuffed behind your back and I'd only let you out when I feel like it!

:love: Option two:

Magic spot- Reach the edge using just one finger stroking on that sensitive sweet spot. Imagine me teasing you with my sexy fingers, telling you can't cum any other way *giggles*
I love tying Dan do and driving him crazy by playing with him this way.

:love: Option three:
Use an anal toy and either fuck yourself or turn your toy on vibrate for 5 minutes. When the 5 minutes are up leave the toy in and stroke that cock slowly- at about 30 strokes per minute. Stroke this way until you get to the edge, then you can have your ruined orgasm.

:love: Option four:

Classic stroking... Start off stroking slowly and get faster and faster over time. I think this is the easy option so you need to get to the edge 5 times (hold for at least 30 seconds) before allowing yourself to have the ruined orgasm!

:love: Option five:

Leave it down to chance- Roll a die. If you roll 1 do option 1, if you roll a 2 then do option 2 and so on (rolling a 5 will mean you need to re-roll the die)
BUT If you roll a 6 it means no free ruined orgasm for you tonight! *giggles*

Have fun boys!!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: