Tuesday 26 January 2010

Photos from The Cum Schedule Game



I've decided to post all my sexy die photos from The Cum Schedule Game here, so all you desperate little strokers can enjoy them again and again without having to search the original forum threads. I'm sure this could help you spend a point or two... hee hee! I'll add to this blog as the weeks go by ;) so make sure you check back for more photos. Leave me a comment and let me know which photo really gets you going... The red corset? The high sexy shoes? Or even that teasey '?' die picture... I imagine you'd love to cum while looking at each one wouldn't you?! I might even decide to treat you all with more photos of your favourite choice... Happy stroking boys!

*giggles*


Little Miss Jay x

2 comments:

slave alexander said...

wow choosing a fav out of these is very hard ! i really like week 5 with those sexy lips and the corset ones too mmm your hair looks great in the last two too of them not to mention your breasts of courshe :D

but my total fav is tha question mark one as it kind of sums you in a nut shell so teasy and all that mystery there aswell as being sooo sexy

ariareflection said...

They're all so beautiful, Miss Jay!

Week's 5 photo makes me really struggle when i'm edging!

If i had to spend a point though, i would stroke to the last one. Your body and your boobs look so sexy in that corset!

aria