Friday 1 January 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Happy new year to everyone!

Just a quick blog entry to let you all know there will be some exciting changes to the site coming very soon- so keep checking back! I know you'll love the new changes as much as I do ;)

I had a great year in 2009 playing with all my pets, and the many games I've run on the Milovana forums - 10 Day's of Denial, The Blue Balls Challenge, and the recent Cum Schedule Game...
I hope this year brings me even more naughty moments with you all *giggles*

Here's to another year of teasing! (And denial, for my little chastity pets... *wicked grin*)...

Little Miss Jay x

2 comments:

slave alexander said...

Hiya Miss my eyes are peeled for your new bits, & my mind is racing wandering what might be in the pipeline so to speak :D

Happy new year and thanks for all your teasing in 09 Miss no doubt this year will be even more teasy than the last fingers crossed

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a warm, welcoming Lady, Miss Jay. You really made Milovana a fun and safe place to explore and get to know people.

I wish You and Dan all the best in this new year. I look forward to getting to know you better :)

Cheers,
Jim

P.S. I think Alex just asked to see your bits, Miss :lol: