Thursday 16 September 2010

24 hour edging task!

Ok boys, there's just a small task for this evening...

You are allowed to edge as much as you like in the next 24 hours, you may use any methods you wish, The only rules are:

-As soon as you get to the edge you must stop!
-You need to leave at least 5 minutes between each edge... That's just enough time to let you 'cool down' but also keep you frustrated ;-)
-You must complete at least 5 edges during this task- I don't imagine that will be too hard for the greedy pets!
I want you boys to let me know on th
is thread how many you have done by 6:30pm (UK time) Friday 17th September.
It's not a competition but there might be prizes for the boys I feel have put alot of effort in.

I'm sure you'll be able to do this very small task for me... You do want to make me
happy, don't you? I'm sure you boys will be pleased to stroke!

Now be careful boys- No accidents! I know it's hard keeping that cum in when
obeying me and looking at my sexy photos *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

Photos to help with your task *giggles* Enjoy!






4 comments:

slave alexander said...

I would sooo love to have been there in the top one just after the pic was taken :D is that bad of me sorry :S

Thank you Miss Jay you are looking dynamite at the mo Miss if i may say was gonna go further but afraid to over step the mark :S

slave alexander said...

boom six !must stop and sleep many more tomoz

<3 goodnight thanks so much for your generosity Miss and fab pics mmm

ariareflection said...

Thanks for the new pictures, Miss Jay!

You look H-O-T!!! :-x

ownmind said...

Hi Miss Jay
I've been on milovana for awhile and luckily came across your blog today. My next month will be quite busy now, slowly completing all those teases :P

I just wanted to say you're body is quite simply put stunning!

I hope to read more of you soon :)