Sunday 5 September 2010

I've been away...

Hello there,

I've had a little break but I'm back and ready to play with my little boy toys again! *Evil grin*
To make up for my absence I have 4 photos ready to post on this blog if I feel you've been a good boys for me ;)

So to ease you in slowly and gently here's the first photo... I'm sure you'll be hard in a few seconds *giggles* how have you managed without me?!



Imagine bathing me, feeling every part of my gorgeous body and knowing you can't cum until you do a really good job of making me feel pampered. I hope you enjoy the photos boys... ;)

There will be more posts to follow!

Little Miss Jay x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, Miss Jay.

-green

Anonymous said...

i would love to help You bath, i'd even more gladly give Your toes a tongue bath ;-)

freaau

Ronald said...

Bath you? You could lock me up in chastity and keep the keys forever if I could bath you Miss Jay.

Ronald said...

and glad your back and all right Miss Jay.