Monday 2 April 2012

The cum schedule game- Week one

I have restart this popular game on Milovana, take a look at the rules etc here!

I have rolled the die for week one of the cum shedule game and you will be cumming THREE times for me this week!
You may cum any way you like... All I ask if that you tell me WHEN and HOW you came each time (sex, ruined and accidental cumming all count) One report after you have used your cum points will be best.

Points CAN NOT be rolled over to the next week. you need to use all of your cum points up BEFORE Midnight (UK time) Sunday 8th April. A new thread will be made for week two on Sunday so look out for it!

I will post up some teasey photos during this week so check back here soon!


So will you spread out your points or use them up in the first few days? *giggles* I'm looking forward to hearing from you all! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x


1 comment:

Jon Matthews said...

Very excited about taking part in one of your games for the first time. Thank you Miss!