Thursday 5 April 2012

Lelo Rechargeable Rabbit

Hello boys,

I've just been having a little playtime with a sex toy a pet had bought me recently... The Lelo Rechargeable Rabbit It was pretty amazing ;) The shaft felt sexy and smooth and slide right into my juicy pussy and the vibrations... WOW! I can say that this was an amazing gift- Amazing orgasms!

So once I had slide it in I slowly worked up the vibration settings... The first few were teasing and I found that I could also make it pulse ;) after playing around and getting closer and closer I finally came on the highest setting and it was really great- As good as the hitachi but more discreet! I can't wait to use it again! Mmmmm! I'm certainly smiling now!
It is well made, feels amazing and worth the cost. If you boys have a special lady in your lives and want to treat her- This is the sex toy to buy! ;)

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice review, Miss - and You are a very special lady in my life ;-)