Wednesday 11 June 2014

shopping for you service

Some of my pets feel too embarrassed when buying items for themselves... Items such as underwear, make up, stockings and other clothing which is why I've put in place a 'shopping for you' service to take all the stress and embarrassment away ;)

I will buy any items you require and get them sent to you first class asap.
The price for this service is £15 each time you need to use it, that covers the cost of my time, any travel fees to shops I incur and also any wrapping/packaging I need to use.
The £15 does NOT include any postage fees or the cost of any items I buy you.

The £15 will be paid in advance and all items will be paid for before sending. I will invoice you after for postage fees.

So all you need to do is tell me the items you require, your clothes size if applicable and your spending budget excluding the £15 shopping fee.

All the packages will be wrapped discreetly in pain brown wrapping so your naughty secret will be completely safe hee hee ;)

Email me now lmj@littlemissjay.com I can't wait to pick out some great items for you!

LMJ x



No comments: