Tuesday 8 April 2014

Chastity buying guides

While doing some research for the site, I came across a couple of really good sites which serve as buying guides when considering a chastity device.

Obviously everyone is different and what may suit one guy, might not suit another but these are great starting points. Take a look :)

Also if you have any reviews for a chastity device, email me lmj@littlemissjay.com

Tickleberry buying guide

Penis measuring guide for a device

I hope these help you in being one step closer to being locked by me *giggles*

LMJ x

1 comment:

Chris Buchanan writes said...

Honestly I wish I could help but I've never been able to find a device that I 'fit' in. I've bought several, but never really been able to use them. These guides might be useful for me in fact, so thank you.