Tuesday 8 April 2014

Site updates coming soon

Hello boys,

I'm just updating my blog to let you all know that there will be some very exciting changes happening on this site over the next couple of months. I hope you'll enjoy them!

I thought I'd give you a tiny sneak preview of some of the new things that will be added:
-I will be uploading new photos and blog updates to Tumblr, so when it goes live, I expect all of my little strokers to follow me there. You'll be able to keep up to date with all new my teasy photos and updates even quicker than before ;)
-There will be new shop features, I won't give too much away but I just know you boys are going to love them!
-There will be an application form to fill in when enquiring about becoming my online pet or if you want me to hold your key. I want us to have as much teasy fun as possible so it's essential that I get to know you and make sure you can be a really good plaything for me to use how i see fit.

I am still looking for reviews on chastity devices to post here so if you have a device that you'd like to review for me, email lmj@littlemissjay.com I'd really love it if my desperate locked pets could help out ;)

LMJ x

3 comments:

Chris Buchanan writes said...

I'm looking forward to all this, especially the Tumble! And it's really nice to see you posting again, Miss Jay.

Unknown said...

Need some training please help me xxxbadass4u@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Need some training please help me xxxbadass4u@gmail.com