Wednesday 2 April 2014

My worn panties

Want to get your hands on my delicious worn panties? Email me now: lmj@littlemissjay.com





Each pair is worn for either 12 or 24 hours and can be worn during my playtime too ;) they are coated in my warm sticky wetness and sealed in a plastic wrapping and a brown padded envelope before being sent 1st class to you. I can consider reasonable requests, please contact me if you require anything different from what is stated below.

-Worn for 12 hours £16 (UK) £20 (non UK)
-Worn for 24 hours £20 (UK) £24 (non UK)
-Worn for 12 hours and with orgasm £23 (UK) £27 (non UK)
-Worn for 24 and with orgasm £28 (UK) £32 (non UK)
-Worn for an orgasm £12 (UK) £16 (non UK)
 + £2 for any of the above with an emailed photo of me wearing your knickers.

You can request the style/colour of the knickers, although I prefer to surprise ;)

Just imagine wrapping my worn panties around the base of your cock as you stroke or even breathing in my scent as your cock strains against a chastity device ;) I know that my scent will drive you wild *giggles*

LMJ x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

like umm
happy birthday may 28th!!