Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Prices and contact info- IMPORTANT TO READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME

This constantly gets missed so here is a copy of my post in 2014:

Still key holding?
Yes, very much so. I currently have 2 boys locked for me, the longest being for just short of 3 months at the moment.
I strive to get to know my boys, finding out what gets them going, finding out about their previous experiences, listening and being honest with each other...
Of course the teasing and earned tasks are a massive turn on for both of us... I just love having the control, my lock keeping my property secure in a device and the key on a chain around my neck...

Prices (these may increase in April 2015):
The website will be updated shortly to reflect the prices below.
-As long as I wish £55 (UK) £60 (outside UK)
-An agreed time period, longer than 1 month £50 (UK) £55 (outside UK)
-1 month £40 (UK) £45 (outside UK)
-2 weeks £30 (UK) £35 (outside UK)
-1 week £25 (UK) £30 (outside UK)

Plastic locks are available on request.

Email lmj@littlemissjay.com if you are interested. Please tell me why you would like to serve me in chastity and what experience you have. NO time wasters. If you aren't serious, don't waste my time.

 Read how to contact a domme:  http://www.50shadestobdsm.com/top-10-tips-for-the-would-be-submissive-male.html

Teasing
I had a fantastic pet who performed any tasks or anything I asked of him. I owned his cock and he served me, pleased me and entertained me when I felt like setting something or I felt that he has earned it...
He paid me a set, agreed fee each month for the great pleasure of being my pet, my plaything, my little toy... Each and every orgasm is owned by me...

If you think you would like to serve me in this way, email lmj@littlemissjay.com and tell me why ;) I look forward to hearing from you!

I do offer other services so if there's anything you might want me to 'help' with, feel free to contact me. These services are available online. I do not do face to face meetings or Skype calls, although IM on Skype could be an option for a fee.

LMJ x

No comments: