Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!!!

To my readers,

Happy New Year! Wow! 2014 was a busy one! 
Shortly after my last post in July I secured a really decent job, full time, so it made finding the time to do my online domming more difficult.
I had a few pets leave me due to changes in their own personal circumstances or just disappear off the face of the earth. It's been a pretty mixed bag but thankfully the disappearing pets haven't put me off! It's something that will never change. I love to tease and I especially love denying those satisfying orgasms ;)

I've seen a real increase in the number of emails in the last couple of months for lock ups and teasing requests and as a rule, I only keep 3 boys. I currently have 2...
It's always difficult picking out the serious contenders from the ones who had a sudden desire one night and decided that they can be locked up for as long as I like- that NEVER works! Hee hee!

With that in mind I have decided that I will not reply to messages that have no effort put into them or are rude (Yes, I have had abusive messages also!). This site should help A LOT: http://www.50shadestobdsm.com/top-10-tips-for-the-would-be-submissive-male.html If you don't follow these brilliant tips. Don't expect a reply.
I've said many times in reply to many emails, the more you put in and the more information you give me, the more you'll get out of it ;)
If I ask you what you are looking for its so I can see if you are suited to serving me, it's not so I can change the way I tease to suit you.

I love to tease and deny my boys but I dislike having to squeeze information out of wannabes after all you've said is 'Mistress, I want you to lock me up'

I hope you all have a teasey new year and watch this space for further updates. I know there are still a lot of desperate strokers reading this blog ;)

Be good!

LMJ x

No comments: