Tuesday 8 December 2009

Christmas photo challenge

Hi boys and girls,

I just *love* Christmas time so I thought I would set a fun Christmas related challenge
that I know you boys would have fun doing;)

What I want You to do for me:
I want you to send me a photo or a few photos with your cock 'decorated' in a
Christmas theme. That could mean tinsel around those balls or some nice tree decorations hanging from the head of that cock! *giggles* I want the photos to be imaginative and fun!
It turns me on knowing that you'd be doing this task because I ask you too ;)
If they are any girls there who would like to take part- I'd
REALLY love that- I'm going to take a few myself I think ;) A little Christmas gift for all you strokers out there.

I want you to be safe when completing the challenge so no fairy lights pushed down your
urethral opening etc...

Also, Any photos I
receive will be posted on this blog the week before Christmas so let me know if you are shy and don't want it posted here and do NOT show your face unless you want it to be shown to everyone who visits the site!
All photos will be kept as
anonymous, I will not disclose who sent what photo.

Up for the challenge? I need these photos by 19
th December.

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

slave alexander said...

What a good idea MIss ! happy Christmas ho ho ho i'll have to get my decorations out and try and come up with something clever and original i do have quite a lot to decorate down there ! oo ive got a santa scores for spurs hat somewhere too !