Wednesday 16 December 2009

Review your chastity devices for me

Hi boys,

I'm working on a new section for my website with information about different types of chastity devices and advice on living with them - obviously I haven't had experience with every kind of device, so I'm after some reviews from people with different devices.
It's always difficult for people to decide exactly which type of device is for them, and some actual reviews would be useful for anyone interested in wearing one.

So, if you'd like to contribute, send me a review of your device to lmj@littlemissjay.com, with the subject 'Chastity Review'. Attached pictures of your device would be welcome, especially the less common ones!

You can copy and paste the template from below, and fill in your comments:

-------------------------------------

CHASTITY DEVICE MAKE / MODEL:

APPROXIMATE AVERAGE COST:

HOW COMFORTABLE IS IT TO WEAR?
(Is it more suited to long-term use, or for short periods only?)

HOW PRACTICAL IS IT TO WEAR?
(eg, Can you exercise in it, does it hide well under clothing...)

HOW EASY IS IT TO KEEP CLEAN?
(Is it easy to wash / urinate in?)

HOW SECURE IS IT?
(Could you escape? How effective is it at preventing stimulation?)

ANY MAJOR DRAWBACKS OR FLAWS?

ANY OTHER COMMENTS:

-------------------------------------

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

Neo36 said...

What a great Idea Miss Jay.

I have quite a collection of CD and will be more than happy to assist in this.

However work is taking a lot of my free time but I hope to be able to contribute to something during the holidays.

I have CB2000, CB3000, 2 Neosteel, 2 steelworxx..... so I'll try to get you something done by the end of the year or so.


Cheers