Tuesday 8 December 2009

Spending your orgasm points

I have come up with two ideas that will help you spend your orgasm points from the 'Cum Schedule Game' You don't have to use them, there will be more posted up throughout the week so think carefully before using your points

The facial:
Lie on your back, with your feet towards a wall, and walk your legs up the wall while edging closer to it, keep going as much as you can until your dick is pointing over your face... when you're in position, stroke however you like until you bring yourself to orgasm, and then when you really can't hold your edge any longer, shoot that hot cum all over your face! Try and aim it right into your mouth too! Hee hee!

Let me know if any of you actually get the cum in your mouth *giggles*

Stroke and buzz:

First of all get some lube and insert a vibrating anal toy into your ass. Then I want you to stroke for 2 minutes non stop then have a 5 minute break repeating this instruction over and over in the next hour. Stroke taht cock nice and fast for me during those 2 minutes and feel the vibrations from your toy go through your body ;) I bet that would feel really good and you are just dying to let taht cum out for me , aren't you little stroker slave?

I wonder how many of your points you'll have used up by the end of today?! *giggles*

Have fun boys

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: