Saturday 29 August 2009

Ask me a question!

Morning boys!

I'm not going to Wales until Monday now, something has come up. Will be nice to relax and have plenty of playtime with my little pet! Hee hee!

Just been picking out some sexy underwear for the trip that'll make my pet get an instant hard on when he sees me wearing it!
I've also got a new black satin chemise for La senza to wear that I think will go really well with my new high shoes and black satin gloves! Maybe if you are lucky I'll post up some photo's!























There is something I want you little strokers to do for me today-
Email with a question that I haven't already answered on the 'about me' section. I'll do a question and answer post on here. So come on boys, ask me ANYTHING! Don't be shy! ;-)

Email- lmj@littlemissjay.com Subject 'Ask me'

I'll pick the best questions and answer them later today!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: