Sunday 30 August 2009

Teasing competition

I'm giving you a chance to impress me boys!

I want you to write me a tease for my pets. It has to be well thought out and balanced- Not too much pleasure or pain!;) You can include any toys you like. I don't mind spelling mistakes or if your English isn't perfect, I can work around that.

What I consider to be the best tease will win a personalised photo of me (your name will appear in the photo- written on my body) the winning tease may also be made into a web-tease with my photos in the future as well!

So get your thinking caps on. You can have TWO entries each and should be submitted to lmj@littlemissjay.com with the subject 'tease competition'
Closing date is day 4th September

I'm looking forward to reading your ideas little stroker pets!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: