Friday 28 August 2009

Friday 28th Aug

Hi there!

Been a busy day today! Been stuck at work wishing I could get on and see how my pets are doing and also itching to post on here again! Hee hee! Poor little strokers didn't have any playtime today! For those who read this can have a little bit now! I'm just too good to you!

I want you to roll a die and then multiply that number 100. You are allowed to do that many strokes every 30 minutes until midnight!

Just to let you all know, I'm going away for a week tomorrow- to wales! I have a wireless internet card so fingers crossed I'll get signal!
I'm going away with my real life pet so feel free to post naughty ideas of what to do to him! ;)

Have a good evening boys! ;)

Little Miss Jay x

3 comments:

ariareflection said...

Miss Jay, keep count of this week's orgasms. I bet the result will be amazing :) Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss !
I wish You great trip to Wales and a lot of fun ! :-).
I cross fingers for signal !
:wave:

PS. I roll 5 :)

TVMaria said...

Miss Jay!

I wish you a very nice week and happy vacations! I really hope you can enjoy this week and come back safely! Thank you also that i can be a slave for you, goddess! Its a really pleasure for me to be your servant! And i really will be a god boy - not cuming at all this time until you come back, also with the chasity belt from sunday on!

Here i am. Your little slave from germany - do whatever you want with me. I belong to you!

TVMaria