Monday 31 August 2009

While I'm away...

Little strokers,

As I have mentioned, I'm going away until Saturday/Sunday with my real life pet. The place where we are staying never has mobile phone signal so its doubtful that the wireless internet card I got given will work (It is the same network as my phone and that never connects to the net while I'm there unless I'm at the beach!)

So I'm giving you boys instructions for the week-

Monday- Stroke for 10 minutes non stop. If you stop at all do 15 HARD ball spanks each time then carry on. NO touching for the rest of the day after the 10 minutes is up!

Tuesday- Have 20 minutes 'free play' without cumming. Once the 20 minutes starts, you have to play the whole 20 minutes. You should edge at least 3 times during this!

Wednesday- I want you to get to the edge 20 times throughout today, spread them out as you wish or do them all in one go! I want each edge held for 1 minute!

Thursday- NO playing with that cock! But you can fuck yourself in the ass as much as you wish, you can milk yourself if you want too ;)

Friday- Repeat Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday's playtime and sleep naked tonight. Start the day off with 500 strokes while thinking of me. No punishments for getting to the edge or stopping during the morning 500!

Saturday- 'Ask miss Jay' for playtime and see what you get! *giggles* You can also do ONE webtease of mine, DO NOT cum even if the tease allows!


Little Miss Jay-
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=2334
Play for Miss Jay- http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=4774
Miss Jays pet tease- http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=4894

Sunday- NO TOUCHING until I say!

Have lots of fun!! I hope none of you manage to mess this task up- or there will be hell to pay! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

2 comments:

slave alexander said...

Thanks Miss can't wait to get started

i haven't had any playtime for quite a few days now :\

Have a great holiday

Unknown said...

Great tease, Miss.
Do post more - I especially liked your idea for free use of an anal toy... that is frustrating :)

Codie