Saturday 27 March 2010

10 day task- Day 11

Task Eleven - To be done on Saturday 27th March

Wait for my Command

OK boys, are you all ready to blow those loads for me? It's been even longer than you thought it would be, hasn't it? Were you all worked up and excited to cum yesterday before I extended the game? Awww, I'm so sorry... *giggles*
It doesn't matter though, you were happy to build up an extra day's worth of cum for me weren't you? It'll make your load today extra big for me... ;-)
So here what I want you to do... go to this page on my website, and watch the slideshow that plays. Stroke yourself to the edge as fast as you can and keep yourself there, right on the edge of orgasm...
The slideshow will play through some photos of me, and in amongst all those photos is one special picture which will instruct you to cum. You may ONLY cum when you see that picture, and you'd better be ready to blow as soon as you see it, because the second it disappears form the screen I want you to STOP STROKING. The more ready you are to cum when that picture pops up, the more of an orgasm you'll get to enjoy, see? *grins*
If you're not close enough and you don't manage to cum before the picture pops up, you'll just have to carry on watching the slideshow until it shows up again.
The pictures will play randomly too, so you might get lucky and have permission to cum quickly, or you might be teased for a little while first... I know which option I'm hoping for... ;-)

Have fun pets, and do let me know how you all got on...

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those tasks were great fun : D. Thanks alot Miss Jay!