Tuesday 23 March 2010

10 day task- Day 7

Task Seven - to be done on Tuesday March 23rd

Horny humping

Well my little pets, it's time for another task! Tomorrow you're only allowed to play with the underside of your cock. So that means no proper stroking I'm afraid! But don't worry, before you all start looking glum, there's plenty of ways for you to vent your horny frustrations... you could rub that swet spot under the head with your finger, or hump your mattress, or even rub the palm of your hand up and down the underside of the shaft (maybe even through your trousers - that'd keep you horny at work now wouldn't it? :-D).
Remember though, as always, no cumming without my permission!

Oh, and one other thing, whenever you play (apart from if you're at work), I want you to tie a rope around the base of your cock and balls - make it nice and snug so it gives it all a good firm squeeze down there, but be sensible with how tight you make it too. With that rope in place everything should feel a little more sensitive, which I'm sure you're all grateful for seeing as you're not allowed any proper stroking!

Let me know what you all get up to...

And I'm still deciding if you deserve some pictures tonight. Hmmmm...

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: