Monday 22 March 2010

10 day task- Day 6

Task Six - to be done Monday 22nd March

Stamina Stroking

How much you get to stroke today depends entirely on you, and how much stamina you have! You can stroke as many times as you want to today as long as you do it exactly as I say each time.

Everytime you want to play, I want you to use lots of lube and get that cock nice and wet for me, and then stroke however you like for no less than 15 minutes. You can stroke fast or slow, hold it firmly or softly - whatever you like, but you must last at least 15 minutes. If you do manage that, finish your session with a edge dedicated to me. You can play again whenever you want, but with the same rules - you have to last 15 minutes again. If you don't manage to last 15 minutes without having to stop, then that's all you get for the day! Stop there and then, and don't play at all for the rest of the day.

I don't want to hear about any accidents, so if you're getting near the edge and you know you can't go on without cumming, stop. I know some of you have pretty bad stamina so you might not be stroking a lot today at all, but if you've got good self control and can stroke like a good boy for me, you can stroke and stroke as much as you like!

On top of this, I want you to give your cocks 50 worship squeezes everytime you go to the bathroom today. That should be a nice reminder of who's in charge of them! I do love the thought of all my pets squeezing away for me every bathroom break during work... thinking about it gets me a little excited... :evil: *giggles*
Remember though if you've failed to last 15 minutes at any point during the day, there's no more touching for you until tomorrow, which includes the bathroom squeezes!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: