Thursday 18 March 2010

10 day task- Day 2

Task two- To be done Thursday 18th March

7 Minutes of stroking

Good news boys, today you can stroke for me whenever you like! Doesn't that sound great? I bet you're all just dying to tug away after yesterday's teasey squeezes. There's just one condition, whenever you stroke, you must stroke slowly, and for 7 minutes non stop. If you have to stop before the 7 minutes is up, pinch your nipples between your fingers, twist them, and hold them like that for 2 minutes as a punishment. You can even use pegs to do it if you feel like it. But I'm sure all you good boys will try your hardest to impress me, so you probably won't need to punish those nipples at all will you? *giggles*
So remember, whenever you want to stroke you can, but I want 7 minutes of slow non-stop stroking each time. Make it nice and wet with some lube too if you can, I know I would!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: