Tuesday 20 October 2009

Blue balls competition update

If you are interested in entering my blue balls competition email me at lmj@littlemissjay.com

Outline of competition:

You will be emailed up to 3 times a week with instructions to follow. The instructions will be sent to your chosen email address (The only you signed up with)

If you fail the tasks and cum at any point you will need to email me straight away with the title 'I've failed at blue balls' so that I can take you off the emailing list.

The competition will start soon and I will NOT take any late sign ups! The competition will be limited to the first 35 guys to sign up so sign up today!!

More details to follow as well as the start date - keep checking back for more news! ;)

While you're here check out my sexy gallery- It's guaranteed to get you rock hard while you are waiting for the competition to start!!! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: