Saturday 10 October 2009

Lottery game!

Lottery game

In the UK lottery, six numbers are drawn. I have decided to give you a task to do for each number that comes out. I'll post the numbers up in numeric order sometime AFTER the draw has taken place!

1-10: Have 1 minute of ball torture each time a number 1-10 is drawn! I want slapping, squeezing, pulling! *giggles* I want you to ache for me!

11-20: Do 3 edges each time a number 11-20 is drawn and hold for at least 1 minute each edge!

21-30:
Get some lube or oil and slowly stroke that cock for 2 minutes if a number 21-30 is drawn imagine me playing with you! I love to play with baby oil!! ;-)

31-40:
Stroke for 2 minutes really fast for me every time a number 31-40 is drawn! Imagine me riding you fast with my big breasts moving up and down as I fuck you!!

41-49:
Every time a number 41-49 is drawn I want you to palm yourself non stop for 90 seconds each time!

You could end up with any combination! Please do the tasks in the order that is posted later! The draw is taking place around 9:15pm UK time!

I will edit this post when I know the numbers!

Anyone can join in on the fun!! Hee hee!!

Sorry its a bit late but the numbers drawn were:

17 - 36 - 37 - 40 - 43 - 45

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: