Friday 23 October 2009

Blue balls- WARNING!

I have had various messages and emails from you boys saying you have been doing things!

I want to make it clear that you should not be touching that cock AT ALL for playtime! I don't want you to do anything with anal toys, pegs or ANYTHING unless I tell you to!

I can see how you might get confused... Your blood is obviously pumping to places other than your head right now! :-P

This is your warning! Any unauthorised touching will get you banned from the competition!!!

Little Miss Jay x

3 comments:

tightrestraint said...

Sorry Miss Jay - there will be no further contact with your cock, regardless of any unintentional uprisings, until you instruct it. Thank you. Pet 08.

tightrestraint said...

Sorry Miss Jay - there will be no further contact with your cock, regardless of any unintentional uprisings, until you instruct it. Thank you. Pet 08.

Anonymous said...

neither has this pet.. but *squirming* wants to right now sooooo badly ... urghh... ! reading those teases driving me crazy! ...pet33