Thursday 29 October 2009

What colour are your balls?!

38 Pets remain in the competition!

I haven't written anything for day 5 yet... So I'm just getting a few ideas ready! ;-)

I've also decided that I'm going to set the boys who aren't in the competition a little task! I want you to stroke yourself for the next 15 minutes NON STOP!
Every time you get the edge you need to pay me 10 HARD ball spanks!! *giggles*

Remember this task is for the non competing pets ONLY!!!

About your blue ball reports-
I'm currently getting around 5-10 emails a day which makes it pretty impossible to reply to everybody, post here and write the tasks!
If you don't get a reply- don't worry! It doesn't mean that you have done anything wrong! I do read every email so keep on sending when you feel the need! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

P.S- Some of you boys have lost your pet numbers, I told you from the beginning that it was your responsibility! Therefore if you have lost it and need to ask what your pet number is you will need to give me 30 HARD balls spanks which should be completed in one go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ow! What a come-down it is from being right on the edge to 10 HARD smacks of your balls! I felt a bit like curling up, but I completed it in the end, because, well, you told me to.

Sorry I didn't spot this task sooner, Miss Jay - I've been away at the Grand Prix in Abu Dhabi and just got back.

(aka Steerpike!)