Tuesday 3 November 2009

November blue balls!

Hey boys!

So its a new month already! I wonder how many days you can last in this month without cumming?! The last week has seen the guys in the competition drop to just 32!

Looks like some of them couldn't resist playing with other mistresses or cumming even after all the hard work I've put into making blue balls for you all!
Well, 32 boys is enough to keep me happy for now! *giggles*

While you boys haven't been touching- I have!
I've enjoyed lots of fun with my rabbit vibrator, I just *love* the way it feels buzzing away on my clit and inside of me. What is fun is giving a blow job while the rabbit is being held inside me! I just can't concentrate and Dan only gets a few licks here and there! It drives him crazy but I'm sure he's happy with me getting all the pleasure!

I'm just not sure if you blue ball boys should touch again yet! Hmmm...
But, I'm not going to punish the non- competitors- You guys can have the following(This is valid for 24 hours after this post is made):

Stroke to the edge slowly and then STOP!
I want you to rub your hand just over the head, over and over again- use lots of baby oil or lube! Imagine its my tongue working on your sweet spot! ;-) when you get to the edge STOP!
Now I want you to have a little 2 minute break before stroking fast to the edge. This time I want you to hold it for 1 whole minute!
That's enough for now little pet! Remember, this is for the non competitors ONLY!!

Little Miss Jay x

4 comments:

slave alexander said...

Thanks for all your hard work Miss ! The thought of your using your rabbit mmm *blush* looks like more "thank you Miss Jays" on the way ! Thank you Miss

Unknown said...

I can't believe anyone would play with another Mistress after entering your blue ball marathon... still I suppose it takes all sorts! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, Miss Jay. Edging is a whole new experience for me - I've never tried it before, and I'm finding it very, very frustrating (and very hard to do too - I can't seem to stay right on the very tip of the edge for a whole minute, but I was pretty close). I also almost completely lost it at one point too - but the thought of disappointing you helped me to hold back. I'm not sure I want to know the answer to this, but, em, does this mean the the boys who aren't in the competition are also not allowed to cum for now?

Steerpike

Miss Jay said...

If a boy cums while taking part in the blue balls competition then they are out!
I still like to play with the non competitors though! ;)

Little Miss Jay x

Neo36 said...

I ll join Alexander on this, saying thank you Miss Jay for all the hard work you are putting into the blue ball competition.

"Thank You Miss Jay" :P