Wednesday 4 November 2009

Email reports

Hi boys!

Just wanted to say how much I am enjoying your blue ball reports! Hee hee! I may not have time to reply to them but I do read every one and it gets me all excited knowing how much you want to cum for me!
There were so many great ways to stroke on the day where you had to edge all those times! Someone suggested I post on here the favourite ways I read about in your reports! I'll try and get round to it! It could make future tasks fun if I base it on your creativity! ;-)
I must say shower edges were very popular and so was humping your beds! *giggles*

Little Miss Jay x

5 comments:

slave alexander said...

Hiya Miss I'm glad we're entertaining you and your enjoying reading our reports :D

Are we still going to use the numbers we got from the slideshow day too Miss ? I still remember my number *innocent*

i really like you new avatar also Miss mmm i must get my own on here :)

Miss Jay said...

Well I love that White bra but its getting a bit small for me... I think my boobs are getting bigger and bigger! x

Unknown said...

A bit small or not, I think it looks great on you. And the panties looks really sexy too! If I could request I think this picture would make a good wallpaper. :)

slave alexander said...

ooo Miss Jay you never fail to tease which ever format you use :D Thank you Miss ! This cage is really being tested today *lick*

Neo36 said...

Glad to know our reports pleases you Miss Jay, It's only a fair thing to do considering all the efforts you are putting through this Blue Balls challenge.

Alex, I hope your cage is not made of plastic..... mine is made of steel and honestly some days I feel like it's about to crack... I once had a real cbt experience with a CB3000..... the thing cracked..... ouch.