Thursday 5 November 2009

Ask me a question part 2!

Hi everyone,

You might remember I posted a blog a while back when the site first became live wanting you to ask me a question! Well here is a second chance for any new pets to ask any me question they like!

There is no limit on the number of questions you can ask! I'll pick the best questions and answer them in a post in a few days! The question can be anything at all! Sexual related or random! I want a good mix! ;-)

Email lmj@littlemissjay.com with the subject- 'Ask me a question'

Check back here soon!

Little Miss Jay x

2 comments:

Miss Jay said...

Email me please so I can keep all the questions in one place!

Little Miss Jay x

slave alexander said...

ahh yes sorry about that Miss my horny brain ...

there's always one isnt there damn another firework !!!