Wednesday 11 November 2009

My wet panties

I've had a good day :)

I wore my sexy new underwear set to work. Its white and meshy with flowers on it, the knickers are french knicker style.
I could feel the fabric rubbing on my pussy as I walked around. I could feel myself getting very wet ;-) I felt really good and my big breasts look amazing in this bra.
Last night on Milovana chat I was dared not to have an orgasm before 9pm tonight. It was been difficult and I've been tempted to break the rules but I've managed to control myself Hee hee! I had a few sneaky rubs of my pussy at work, It felt so good against my new panties.

Its a shame I've not sold any worn panties for awhile, the ones I'm wearing now are pretty soaked. I'd imagine somebody would want some soaked knickers from 9pm tonight....? You can bid for them. I'll send to the highest bidder so comment on here with your bid!

I'm been in such a horny state that I've started to writing a sexy, naughty story for the story page when it is launched. I know you desperate boys will like it ;-)

Hope you've all had a frustrating and horny day, just like I have!

Little Miss Jay x


P.s- I've added a picture of my new bra to here as well as a little treat, This bra is the same as the white one but a nice turquoise! I think it looks really sexy on me. What do you think?

17 comments:

slave alexander said...

"I'd imagine somebody would want some soaked knickers from 9pm tonight....?"

yes please :D

and ive also had much frustration today Miss ! im sooo horny >> 41 to go 8=>

slave alexandro

Miss Jay said...

I'll send them to the highest bidder ;-)

Bid on here so everyone can see! Hee hee!

Little Miss Jay x

slave alexander said...

ooo Miss Jay i nearly had an accident then !

i really do like your new bra too Miss mmm

and if the auction is for real i will wait to the last minute to trump all bids (fingers crossed)

*big massive horny grin*

Neo36 said...

LOL I ll be waiting too Alex :P

J/K, the mail system here sucks, honestly it happens too often that I get my neighbor's mail and he gets mine.

Living in a small rural community it would be "interesting" if he by any bad luck get Miss Jay's knickers addressed to me...... Oh well my loss.

Miss Jay said...

I'm sure He'd love my knickers Neo!

Little Miss Jay x

P.S bidding closes tomorrow at 2pm (UK time)

Unknown said...

Wow, that's a stunningly beautiful picture Miss Jay. If the panties goes in the same theme as that bra I think I must have them! :)

Seeing as these are quite special I think a fair starting point (since the other guys are too cheap or cowardly, yeah that right, I'm calling you out! :P) would twice the regular going price.

So I'll start off with £30!

Miss Jay said...

The knickers would be a special pair that aren't featured on my site yet- You'd get a photo of me wearing them as well (sent via email) ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

Neo36 said...

I m sure he would, but his wife not soo much ROFL.


I know I would though but since Foxhawke seems so eager to have them I ll pass......for now

Unknown said...

How can you not be eager to want them? :)

Miss Jay said...

I think you boys can do better than this...!

Little Miss Jay x

coconuts said...

I love the bra Miss Jay. You are an incredibly sexy lady

Miss Jay said...

Well it looks as though I am sending the knickers to Foxhawke unless anyone comes in before 2pm.
I had lots of fun last night and I'm still wearing the knickers I'm going to send ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

Unknown said...

Well, this isn't much of an auction. Unless every plans on waiting to the last minute. Just in case I'm busy so I can't check in right before it closes, I'll just raise my bid a bit more to make sure those trying to be sneaky at least have to pay up. :)

New bid: £45 !

Miss Jay said...

Obviously my pets don't think my knickers are worth bidding for Foxhawke!
Well done, you won't be disappointed ;-)

Send the money through paypal and I'll get them ready to send (I'm still wearing them now!)

Little Miss Jay x

Unknown said...

That is totally their loss. :) Money should be on the way now Miss Jay. There's no striking going on now, right? :D

ariareflection said...

Wow... Miss Jay, your breasts look so beautiful! :O

aria

PS: Foxhawke, enjoy the soaked panties! :)))

Unknown said...

Oh I will. As much as Miss Jay will allow me to. ;)