Wednesday 18 November 2009

My wetness...

I've been a very horny girl today, I've found myself very close to rubbing through my trousers while at work. I had to play in the toilets a few times ;-) I sent two pairs of knickers out to pets yesterday and the thought of them enjoying and even licking away at my wetness is driving me wild!
They're NOT allowed to cum which makes me even wetter. I know they're frustrated and the knickers will add to it.

Just imagine being able to lick me through my knickers, being that close to my pussy, being just about able to taste my wetness through the panties... But then being denied an orgasm after or being refused the right to stroke that hard and throbbing cock.

Wouldn't that just drive you mad?

Little Miss Jay x

P.S- Join in you are are a blue baller *giggles*

TRUTH AND DARE GAME

3 comments:

slave alexander said...

That sounds exquisite Miss you truly are are tease and denial Queen

Those poor pets; it almost doesn't sound fair ! ;oD

slave alexander said...

i meant to say you truly are The Tease & Denial Queen Little Miss Jay

*flustered blush *

xxxWhale said...

Wow Little Miss Jay - you can make any man crazy with your teasing words and acts :P