Sunday 15 November 2009

50th blog entry!

My 50th blog entry already! It's come around fast ;)

I'm posting out a few items on Tuesday so if you want to make an order- now is the time to do it. Anyone who orders BEFORE Tuesday will get a free picture of me wearing the item as well- I'm feeling generous hee hee!

Talking of feeling generous- You can all have 50 ball spanks through out today as part of a celebration for my 50 blog posts, I'm just too kind aren't i?!
Oooopsie! I've just noticed this is actually post 49! BUT you can still do the 50 ball spanks for me anyway ;)

Little Miss Jay x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Miss Jay! 50 ball spanks to celebrate the 50 post that has been made and the 50 that will hopefully will follow!

slave alexander said...

Happy half century (soon) then Miss :)
thanks for the ball spanks ! and your most generous offer too

Neo36 said...

awww shucks I missed that post sunday.....

Well Congratulations on your 50th post Miss Jay..... sorry for being late on it.