Tuesday 10 November 2009

My horny weekend

Over the weekend I teased and teased Dan! I got him to lick my pussy about 10 times- although he didn't need much persuasion hee hee! He was the perfect pet and did everything I said... I think he was just so desperate to cum- the poor little pet.

We bought a glands ring online during the week before which made teasing him with my tongue even more fun than it is already ;-) http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/glans-rings/maxus-glans-ring/glr009.html That poor, desperate cock was so sensitive and leaky! My cock looked really good with the ring on, the head of the cock was throbbing and so, so desperate- Just as I like it! *giggles*
After telling Dan I'd think about letting him cum all weekend, on Sunday I edged him around 10 times with my hands, mouth and baby oil. He was incredibly frustrated to say the least! I had been watching so naughty videos earlier in the day and had some ideas I wanted to try out.

I climbed on top of his hard cock and rode him naked at a medium pace, he told me he was already close after all those edges so I slowed down and told him he was allowed to cum... BUT if he cum he was consenting to deep heat and ball spanks. His eyes widened and he say 'please no!' but I made him cum soon after.

I know I could have given him deep heat balls without letting him cum but it was so much fun offering him the chance to cum in exchange for something he really hates!

He had a big blob on deep heat rubbed into his balls and the bottom of my cock and then had 10 ball spanks before I had to tie him down (he was wriggling and trying to hide his sensitive balls) and do another 20 ;-) my hand was hurting a little after that so I found my crop and gave him an extra 10 for 'luck' *giggles*

That's a short version on our weekend fun but I hope you enjoyed reading about it as much as I enjoyed playing, teasing and spanking.

I bet some of you naughty boys would just love to be tied down and punished by me and my mean, hard crop wouldn't you?!

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a lot of fun Miss Jay, and I would indeed love to find myself tied to your bed. :D