Thursday 8 October 2009

Pussy pops and future competitions

Hi boys,

Not updated this for a little while. Been busy with my real life pet and stayed with him for a little while! While I was there we discussed a few ideas that you little strokers might like!

Pussy pops!- A lollipop that has been rubbed against my pussy for a length of time and maybe even dipped inside- you will get to choose your flavour and how long I play with it for! I think this idea is lots of fun! One I think you toys will enjoy!

Winter raffle- You will buy a raffle ticket (A picture of your ticket will be emailed to you) for a small price (50p-£1) and be in for a chance of winning a pair of knickers selected by me! I will wear them for you and I will also send a picture of me wearing them! What a prize! All for such a small price!

Blue balls competition- You will sign up, for free and have instructions emailed to you twice a week that you must carry out. The winner is the guy who can go the longest! The winner will receive a 15% discount of the overall cost of anything available in the shop OR receive a 'lucky dip' prize selected by me! ;)

Let me know if any of the ideas take your fancy and don't forget- If you have any stories you'd like me to use on the site for my story section please email to me at lmj@littlemissjay.com

Little Miss Jay x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think all those three ideas sounds like fun. :) I'm nto sure if I would buy the candy, but I can't say for sure I'd be able to resist if they were available either. ;) I would most certainly participate in the raffle and probably in the blue ball competition as well though!

Unknown said...

pussy pops sounds incredible.