Monday 21 September 2009

10 Days of Denial - Day 10

OK boys, day 10 is finally here! (well, 10 and a bit... hee hee!) That wasn't too hard now was it? ;-)

Those of you who've made it can enjoy a nice, satisfying orgasm tonight - just imagine all that hot cum shooting out of that cock, those big heavy balls emptying out completely... sound good, strokers?

Well, earlier I gave you an option to cum today, or wait a little longer for me, so if you'd like to wait, then you can follow all the instructions here but NOT cum at the end. If you want to cum today, then you are allowed, but you forfeit any further rewards for the boys who want to wait longer.

If you do want to cum, you have to do it my way. I want you to start with 5 edges, with at least a 10 minute break between each.

For your first edge, set the metronome to 176 and stroke that cock until you reach the edge. Try to hold out as long as you can, good boys never rush!

For your next edge, I want some prayer position stroking! Get those palms lubed up, put them together into an upside-down prayer position, and slide that cock between them... fuck your palms like that until you feel the edge starting to build up again... and then stop! Hee hee!

Edge number three... I want you to fit as many clothes pegs as you can on those balls, I want at least 15, but try to impress me! I've had a pet fit over 60 on there before... ;-)
Stroke that cock all the way to the edge again, but don't knock any of those pegs off! For each one that does fall, give yourself 10 good hard ball slaps after your edge. When you're done, take all the pegs off - the really good pets will tug them off rather than release them :evil:

Now for the fourth edge - I want really slow and teasey stroking until you reach the edge - once that hand starts moving I don't want it to stop until you're on the edge, but you need to stroke for at least 8 minutes constantly before you get there, so you better keep the pace nice and slow! Hee hee! For every minute you miss, you earn 1 day of no touching at all after you cum... is that enough incentive to do well?

For the fifth edge, I want you to rub that little magic spot under the head of your cock until you reach the edge. Do NOT stroke that cock, just use one or two fingers and rub that little spot over and over and over until your orgasm starts to build... if you can't get to the edge like this then I don't think you're horny enough to deserve an orgasm at all, so you'd better repeat this tease from the beginning until you can do it (it would be such a shame if you had to keep trying over a couple of days! *giggles*)

When you do reach the edge, try to hold it there for as long as you possibly can - slow that rubbing right down, and stop and start as you need to, but don't let yourself go over just yet... I want you to beg me out loud for permission... "Please Miss Jay, please let me cum!" hee hee! I just love to hear a boy beg, and thinking about all you desperate strokers begging on the verve of orgasm is making me a little wet right now... Keep going for a minute or so... really let that need build up, just think how good it'd be to finally empty those balls, to feel that relief... are you desperate yet boy? Awww... well... I think I'm going to let you cum - count down slowly from 10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... and... CUM FOR ME! Grab that cock and stroke as hard and fast as you can, squeeze out every last drop of cum for me! I bet after 10 days you've got a big load stored up!

Hee hee, was that good, stroker? I hope you licked it all up like a good little pet, Miss jay doesn't like things going to waste...

I'm looking forward to reading all your reports - happy cumming, pets!

Little Miss Jay x

1 comment:

slave alexander said...

Thank you very much Miss >>felt so much better after this altho today am feeling maybe i should have waited longer :p my work has been bang on today tho unlike yesterday when i was a wreck !! so thats good :D