Saturday 26 September 2009

Postal news and shop

Hi guys,

I need to make you aware of a few things when ordering from the site.

1) There seems to be postal strikes going on quite often at the moment so there might be a delay in you receiving items purchased. I will let you when I send the item so you are aware it is on its way

2) If you live in the U.S please be aware that the item will go through customs and I need to declare the item (A sticker is stuck to the back on the envelope) For knickers I am writing that the item is a 'hanker chief', locks will be described as 'padlock', socks and stockings will be described as 'socks'
Keep this in mind when ordering if you share a house with family/friends!

AND please check you have the correct postal address on your paypal account. I will send items to the address that is stated in the payment confirmation email. I wouldn't want my wet knickers getting into the wrong hands! *giggles*

If you have any queries/requests please email me at lmj@littlemissjay.com

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: