Tuesday 8 September 2009

A little treat...

As you all know I like to tease on Milovana a lot! My recent 'Sunday playtime' drew in lots of attention. The aim was to get as far into the tease as possible before cumming. The losers (Who came before hour 6) got punishments and the winners are yet to receive their prize!

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4186&start=30

As those who failed have had their punishments, I think its only fair to share one picture with you all, I'll save the others for the gallery when I upload more!

Pets who passed the task can have a morning of 'free play' tomorrow as their reward. 'Free play' must not last longer than 2 hours!

Enjoy my new underwear boys!!


Little Miss Jay x

3 comments:

slave alexander said...

Very Nice Miss !!

thanks for sharing :D

ariareflection said...

Yum yum!!!!

You're so beautiful, Miss!

Craig M said...

Simply beautiful.