Monday 14 September 2009

10 Days Of Denial - Day 4

Posted a little late but here is day 4! Enjoy, little strokers!

Task 1:
Your first task is to find a piece of string/rope/ribbon and tie it around those full blue balls!
I want it nice pretty with bow as well!
You have 5 minutes to complete this task!

Task 2:
Hmmm what should I ask you to do? Stroking? Edging? Spanking?
Spanking sounds fun now that those balls are tied up! Hee hee!
You have 5 minutes to spank your balls as many times as you like! Each spank will earn you TWO cock strokes to be completed AFTER the 5 minutes are up!
So how much pain will you go through for some strokes?!
I'll be back in 10 minutes to tell you what to do after, my little desperate toys!

Task 3:
Are you frustrated or wanting more?!

I want you to untie those balls and massage them nicely for me for 2 minutes, feel how full they are! Poor little pet! I bet you'd love to shoot your cum all over me wouldn't you?!
I think its time for some more strokes, give me 200 nice slow and sensual strokes. I promise I'll let you rest soon!
You have 5 minutes to complete the 200 strokes for me!

Task 4:
You have two choices, you can either load up the gallery on the website OR look through a webtease of mine!
Stroke my cock until you get to the edge and then STOP! You are not allowed to touch your cock again until you get soft again!
If you get soft, give yourself 5 HARD ball spanks, get to the edge and STOP then carry on looking at the pictures again.
You need to repeat the above over and over for 15 minutes! Keep count of how many times you get soft! You better hope you keep those cocks nice and HARD for me, boy!

Task 5:
How many times did you get soft?

Over 15 times- You are a naughty boy! You are obviously not frustrated enough! Give me 5 edges and write 'Miss Jays cock' on that cock to remind you who owns you! No more touching tonight apart from 20 ball spanks each hour, for 3 hours!

10-15- Not too great! Give me 15 ball spanks and thank me after each one! Then run your pants under cold water and sit in them for 30 minutes

5-9- OK I want you to give yourself 30 ass spanks on each cheek and then do 300 fast strokes then 200 slow strokes, play nicely, if you need to stop, then do. I don't want any accidents!

1-4- Good boy! You are allowed to play as you wish for the next 15 minutes, that includes milking,anal, stroking, edging. You can either play or have a rest... Its up to you ;-)

0- Are you lying? I'm not sure you anyone could go without touching and still be hard! I guess I'll have to take your word for it! You can do the task for 1-4 and then also give the head of that cock a nice little massage and imagine its my tongue teasing you!

Task 6:
The next task is a little bit of fun! You can decide your own fate!
Pick a number 1-10! I'll be back in a little bit to tell you what the number means!

Will it be naughty or nice?! *giggles* :innocent: Pick VERY carefully, toys!

Task 7:
Odd numbers mean you get to have 1 hour free play. I want the upside down prayer position used a little though because that's my favourite! Hee hee!

Even numbers mean spanks! You need to do 10 ass spanks and 5 ball spanks every 10 minutes!

Hope you enjoyed playtime, boys!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: