Sunday 6 September 2009

My holiday

Hi guys,

Thought I'd do a little blog entry to tell you all about my holiday! Obviously, it rained a lot! That's the downside of not having enough money to go abroad! The place we stayed was lovely though and free because my bf's parents own it hee hee!

The first night we got there I was changing in the bedroom and I didn't know the curtains were open, I took my top off and was stood there in a lacy white bra and I heard a noise, I looked round and there was an old man and his wife walking past! No one EVER walks past there! Dan thought it was really funny and that the old man probably loved it! I was so shocked that when I saw him I hid! What a wimp! hee hee!

So the other nights- well we took some videos, about 5. Videos with pegs, the wooden cock board and just hand jobs! Was really fun. We also played with his ball crusher and humbler a bit too!
The humbler is a great toy- I might put it on pet tonight and get him to lick me. Maybe even get him to kneel on rice as he does it! That would be so much fun!
I was thinking of giving this t+d a rest tonight and just let him cum as he wants but I still think he needs some control and obviously, I want my own way hee hee!

We took a few foot pictures in Wales on the decking, I don't know how many of you guys are into feet but they turned out well.
When we use the cock board I tend to use my bare feet and stroke my pets cock head, he loves it and it does feel really sexy on my feet and toes! I did try shoes, although its fun it doesn't feel the same, skin on skin feels much hotter!

Got things to do today before seeing Dan later, he's going back to uni tomorrow! :s

Have a fun day!

EDIT- New playtime posted on Milovana- http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4186

Little Miss Jay xx

4 comments:

slave alexander said...

Lucky old man!
hope u have a nice day too Miss & even nicer evening :)

Would it be at all possible to touch at some point in the near future tho Miss?
Please?? :/

slave alexandro

Craig M said...

Hi there Little Miss Jay,

I have been very interested in your blog since discovering it on Orgasm Denial. I look forward to taking part in your games. Sounds like u had a great time. I am a foot lover too - so please post some pics to tease me!! he he

Yours adoringly,

Craig xx

Miss Jay said...

Slave Alexander- Have you changed your name?!

Craig- Thank you and foot pictures will be posted shortly ;)

-Little Miss Jay x

slave alexander said...

well i saw that Italian was a favourite of yours Bella Miss Jay :D

Thanks for you task last night Miss, it was superb
hope you had a great time also