Monday 7 September 2009

Horny thoughts

My little r/life pet has gone back to uni now 150 miles away! Next seeing him in just under 2 weeks! I gave him a good send off though! ;)
I bought a really sexy underwear set yesterday from Next. Dark blue satin with a cute little black lace trim. I got hold up stockings too and wore it all together with my black shiny high heels yesterday evening for Dan!

Needless to say he loved it!
We were feeling in a lazy mood so ordered a pizza. About 10 minutes after ordering I told him I would give him a blow job until the pizza arrived. It took 14 minutes! Hee hee! I bet Dan was hoping the order got lost or the driver got stuck in traffic!
Dan didn't cum but I know that he wanted too! The tease I am- I made him wait! I slept in bed with my silky pants and no bra. I rubbed against him lots in the night as we were cuddling just to tease him that little bit more! ;)

This morning started with some teasey strokes and I told him he was allowed to cum. Of course, when I could tell he was at the edge, I stopped! Then I made him fuck me!
Each time I could tell he was close to the edge I told him to slow down to keep him teased! I made him slow down a couple more times before letting him go as fast and hard as he wanted to before he came in me!

He was a very happy pet!

Now he's away at uni again and I'll be sending him daily instructions to carry out until I see him next! OR I'll lock him away in his cage! I love making him put on plastic locks- He knows that means it'll be at least a few days until he's let out! I don't like them going to waste!

Just done a little EA active on my wii, I like to keep fit and a bit toned! My knickers are all sticky.. Feels good ;) I think I'll have my vibrating rabbit out to play tonight! Super horny! Hee hee!!

Little Miss Jay x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh! You're new lingerie sounds very sexy!

And you're so naughty getting Dan right to the edge while you were waiting for the pizza guy!

slave alexander said...

Dinner and a blow! what a send off; lucky Dan, bet he cant wait to get back from uni!!