Sunday 13 September 2009

Tease competition winner!

I've just finished reading through all of the entries of my tease competition! They were all good in there own ways but of course, there can only be one winner! Hee hee!

The winner is:
Mistress D with a very fun and creative dice tease. I've asked her permission to turn it into a
webtease so that we can share it with you little strokers!

Your picture will be with you shortly Miss D!

Thank you to everyone who took part, it's not always easy writing a webtease and coming up with fun and creative ideas!

There will be another competition posted here soon so keep checking back ;)

Little Miss Jay x

3 comments:

ariareflection said...

Bravo MissD! Enjoy the picture!

I'm curious to see your dice tease... and the other with the secretary of course!

aria

slave alexander said...

Congrats Mistress D, if you dont want the pic i would gladly take it off your hands no problem, just let me know *innocent* :0D

Unknown said...

I need to look at Miss Jay's blog more often. I didn't even realize that I had won!

Thanks Miss Jay! I suspect that your pictures would be just the thing to make that tease extra exciting for the boys! And Aria reminded me that I was in the middle of one myself... Too many things to do and too little time!