Thursday 17 September 2009

10 Days Of Denial - Day 8

OK strokers, are you ready for some playtime? or is that a silly question... hee hee!

Firstly, you'll need a shoelace or length of rope or something similar. I want you wrap it around your cock and balls a few times and then tie it off, and then wrap it around just your balls and tie it off again. You can use two pieces of string if you need to, but make it nice and neat for me and tie them off in a little bow!

Now, get some of your favourite lube and pour it all over that cock. make it really nice and wet for me... are you ready to stroke yet? *giggles* I bet you are!

OK, so start off with just [b]one[/b] finger, and rub that cock head all over for one minute... tease it all over, especially under the head - imagine it's my naughty little tongue sliding over your hard aching cock...

Now, one finger and one thumb for another minute, then 2 fingers and your thumb for 2 minutes, then 3 fingers and your thumb for 3 minutes, and finally 4 fingers and your thumb for 4 minutes! If you reach the edge at any point, stop stroking until your next step starts with another finger, so if you reach the edge halfway through stroking with two fingers for 2 minutes, stop until the two minutes are up and then carry on with the rest of the instructions. I want you to stroke really nice and slowly while you're doing this, your cock should be [i]really[/i] nice and hard tied up like that, and your hand should be gliding well with all that lube... imagine a tight, wet pussy, gripping your entire cock, sliding slowly up, and then all the way down until your entire cock is buried deep inside... over and over... I bet you'd just love to let go and let all that hot cum shoot out deep inside wouldn't you? Well, there's no cumming for you, not yet my little pets... *giggles*

the next thing I want you all to do is some cock squeezes... I just love doing this to my pet, it's pretty frustrating for him! Grab that shaft, just under the head of your cock, and squeeze tight for a couple of seconds, and then let go for a couple of seconds... set an alarm or stopwatch for 3 minutes, and shut your eyes while you do those squeezes over and over, imagining me between your legs squeezing that hard shaft with my sexy hands... thank me after each one and keep doing them until your 3 minutes is up.

Is that enough, boys? Hee hee! Go and get cleaned up now and untie the string, and then lock that cock away in your chastity cage for the night if you have one. If you don't, I want you to tie the string back around the base of your cock and balls until tomorrow morning - not too tight because we don't want to damage anything down there now do we?

And for the good boys who have an anal toy (like every good pet should!), I have another extra task...
I want you to get on all fours and lube up that ass hole for me... then get whatever toy you have and slowly slide it in, all the way until it's buried deep in your ass. Then pull it out just as slowly, leaving just the tip inside... I want you to set an alarm for 5 minutes time and fuck yourself like that until the alarm goes off. After each fuck, I want you to say out loud "Thank you Miss Jay"... I'm already loving the thought of you boys abusing your asses like that for me! Hee hee!
And as always, get cleaned up after your time is over... I don't like dirty pets!

Have fun, little toys!

Your sexy mistress

Little Miss Jay xx

No comments: