Saturday 12 September 2009

10 Days Of Denial - Day 3

Hi there boys!

I've had a fun day! Been sunbathing in a sexy blue bikini! I bet you wish you could rub some cream into my back and various other places don't you?! Hee hee!

So we're up to day 3 and I just know some of you boys are dying to cum already but you need to learn that I'm the only person who gets what they want! So follow the instructions below taht I posted on Milovana earlier today! Have fun my little strokers!!

When your 10 hours no touching is up the first thing you should do is get ONE ice cube. You can rub it round and round the head of your head and up and down that hard shaft of 'mine'
You boys need to cool off if you have a chance of lasting another week!! Hee hee!!

After all the ice has melted and I mean COMPLETELY melted, you can play. I want the following:

5 minutes of stroking with your hands together, your hands will be in an upside down prayer position! You can use lube if you wish but make sure you keep those hands together tightly so its like fucking my hot tight pussy. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you little pet? You need to slow down/stop if you get too excited but I want you start again when you have cooled down so you complete the 5 minutes

1 hour later use an ice cube again and do as I described above, this time after all the ice has melted away, I really will give you something to warm up with!

10 long, sensual edges! Each held for 15 seconds, with 30 seconds in between! Think of my gorgeous body, you could open up my gallery on my website or look through my webteases if you want to see my hot body *giggles*

And then this added a little later:

After you have done the ice cube task from earlier I want you to do 3 edges an hour until midnight your time! ;-) That should keep you occupied *giggles* each edge should be held as long as you can with 1 minute in between if you want to do all 3 in one go. If you miss an hour, save them up and do them all when you can!

I bet some of you are desperate to cum already! Hee hee! I love my boys desperate and frustrated, it really turns me on! I'll thinking of you while I'm in the garden!

I hope you boys are following my instructions to the letter, I wouldn't want to have to dish out any punishments for those who have had unauthorised cummies!!

Little Miss Jay xx

No comments: