Saturday 26 September 2009

Hot girl!

I'm getting my hair cut on Tuesday and the place I usually go has a young pretty girl that does the bookings. Dan has always liked her and often comes with me to the hairdressers! I wonder why! ;-)

So I went in today to book my appointment and she was there! I always thought she was pretty but today she looked REALLY good! She was wearing a black top and trousers (I've seen her in hotpants and leggings before- She has nice legs!)
We got talking about my appointment on Tuesday- she asked what I was going for and I told her and she was giving me plenty of eye contact and said that she thought it would look really nice and suit me. She also slipped in that she was working Tuesday and she was looking forward to seeing the outcome! Now, I know that some girls are just chatty and friendly but this was different... Hair playing and eye contact and the fact that she mentioned about seeing me on Tuesday! ;-)

After that I was having naughty thoughts about my trip to Dan's uni next weekend, wishing she could come too so that I could kiss her and tease Dan! I'm sure his housemates and uni friends would like it as well! Hee hee! I love dressing all sexy in front of his friends anyway but this would be really hot!

While thinking of me getting friendly with the girl you can do the following:

Tie up your balls and edge 5 times! You need to find a different way of getting to the edge each time and hold it for 30 seconds at least! ;-) be creative for your 5 different ways!

Repeat this every hour for 3 hours!

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: