Monday 12 March 2012

Blue Ball challenge Day: 11 and special task

Day 11 Wednesday 14th March

I think we'll have a brief break from stroking, you've had plenty of that recently haven't you? Oh don't worry, you'll still get to play whenever you like, but just no stroking - everytime you need to play with that cock, I want you to do it by rubbing only that magic spot just under the head, with one finger. Nothing more, nothing less. If we girls can get off with just one finger on a little spot, I'm sure you boys can too now can't you? *giggles*
You can play as much as you like over the next day but ONLY in that way.

I'm sure this will leave you nice and frustrated for me. You know how much I am enjoying blue balls so keep that cum in for just a little longer! Have fun rubbing my property ;-)


Special task:


:love: Fit as many pegs as you can on your ballsack, leave them on for 5 minutes and then tug at them one by one before pulling them off as slowly as you can.

:love: Spank your balls 60 times in an hour and a half, light slaps will do but I don't want you to use your hand. Be creative

:love: Handwrite 150 lines of 'My blue balls are aching for Miss Jay' take a photo and email me at lmj@littlemissjay.com

If you do any of these tasks you will earn yourself DOUBLE points. You have until midnight Wednesday 14th March. You can only do each task once. So there is a maximum of six points on offer. I know you'll be wanting to impress me little pets! ;-)

Little Miss Jay x


No comments: