Friday 9 March 2012

Blue Ball challenge Days: 7, 8, 9 & 10

Day 7 & 8 Saturday 10th March and Sunday 11th March

The following task is to be done as you please over the weekend:
This weekend you will edge for me 40 times! I’m sure you will all be glad to stroke for me, I know some of you have been getting very desperate to stroke that hard cock properly! There are just a couple of little rules *giggles*
-All edges need to be held for 15 seconds… I’m sure you can handle that for me, can’t you?
-You have to stroke as fast as you can to get to the edge each time… Imagine me sat on top of you sliding up and down fast and hard and then stopping as you get to the edge and laughing wickedly ;-)
I know you are all going to enjoy this one!

If you have an anal toy you may fuck yourself during/inbetween edges. It isn’t compulsory but I like my boys to be as frustrated as possible.

Day 9 & 10 Monday 12th & Tuesday 13th March

Self control is an important quality for a pet to have! *giggles* And seeing as it's such an important quality - I'm going to test it, with a slight twist. Don't worry, I'm not putting you on a touching ban... I'm actually giving you free reigns to play with that cock as much as you like today! There are a couple of conditions -

1- Every time you play, you MUST reach the edge at the end.
2- You must keep count of how many edges you do for me today.

And the twist...? Well, the twist is that you must play again for me tomorrow (Tuesday 13th March), but perform DOUBLE the amount of edges that you did today.

You see, I know how desperate you horny little boys get, and how much you want to tug away at those cocks... it's like an itch that you need to scratch... but I'm curious to see how greedy you'll be today, knowing that you'll be putting yourself through twice as much frustration tomorrow!

And I sure hope you all aren't cheating on these edges... I want each and every one to take you to the very brink of orgasm... just try and keep all that cum in those balls for me OK? *giggles*


Little Miss Jay x

No comments: