Wednesday 14 March 2012

Steak and blowjob day, but why not pamper me instead?

So Valentines day was a month ago and now it's the 14th March which is known to be 'Steak and blow job day' but, I think everyday should be a day to look after and pamper your Princess... In this case- ME! *giggles*

You can either buy something from my shop- A pussy pop, used panties or socks... Imagine having an item of mine while doing blue balls, sniffing and playing with my worn panties, licking on a pussy pop while looking at my gallery or for you foot fans- sniffing my sweaty worn socks while thinking how amazing it would feel to cum for me...
You can of course buy me an Amazon voucher if you are feeling generous (There is a link under 'worship')
If you wish to treat me or buy any items, including keyholding. Email- lmj@littlemissjay.com

Any donations or gifts are greatly appreciated ;-)

Little Miss Jay x

No comments: