Sunday 4 March 2012

Blue balls rules etc...

Rules and Info taken from Milovana posts for the blue ball challenge:

Hello boys and welcome to the long awaited blue balls challenge.

This challenge will run for as long as I decide, so only sign up if you want to push yourself or you can cope with long periods of denial.
Some days you will be asked to edge or stroke for a certain duration or number of times, some days you will hardly have any playtime and on days I’m feeling mean- None at all *giggles* If I don't post anything that means- NO PLAYING AT ALL! Some tasks will be easy but the main point of this exercise is to leave you wanting more and begging to orgasm.... Mmmmm ;-)
There will be tasks to complete such as spanking, anal play or creative assignments. I decide what you will do and failure will mean you are out of the game. DO NOT waste my time and sign up if you are not willing to follow instructions.
This game is going to be lots of fun, very frustrating and difficult at times but I do like to push my boys to the limit and I just love to tease them! Love you all being soooo desperate to cum and leaking ALL the time! *licks lips*

HOW TO JOIN:
Post on this thread ‘I would like to join the blue balls challenge’ and then come back on Saturday 3rd March. The first task will be posted sometime on that day for you begin on Sunday 4th March.
You need to cum before this challenge begins so spill your load Friday night ;-) and enjoy it, you’re not going to be having an orgasm for a while!!


Eseential items:
Lube or baby oil
Pegs
Rope or string or rubber bands
An anal toy or something suitable you can use

Blue Balls has begun! I hope you are ready for desperation, frustration and achy balls ;-)

***IMPORTANT***

All you have to do is check back here each day and see what you will be doing for me! Instructions will posted around midday (UK time) the day before they need to be done. You have a day to complete the task/s.

If you have an accident or simply cannot take any more you need to post ‘My blue balls are sorry’ – this will withdraw you from the game.
If you don’t post a report at least every 4 days you will be disqualified, you may post reports more if you would like, I do enjoy reading them- I like to keep track of my boys and I don’t think a report is a lot to ask from you all!

1 comment:

Jon Matthews said...

I would like to join the blue balls challenge.